Thank you, I am trying it now, but getting errors. I think it's with block communications.

When I put this in my site map:
<map:aggregate element="root">
     <map:part src="cocoon:/block1"/>
</map:aggregate>

I get java.lang.StackOverflowError
If I do this:
<map:aggregate element="root">
     <map:part src="cocoon:/block1/somefile.blck1"/>
 </map:aggregate>

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No
pipeline matched request: block1/somefile.blck1

By the way, I can access http://localhost:8080/cocoon/block1/somefile.blck1 with no any problems !

Alessandro Vincelli wrote:
Very simple code, may be it can help you.

<map:match pattern="aggregate">
     <map:aggregate element="root">
       <map:part src="cocoon:/block1 />
       <map:part src="cocoon:/block2" />
     </map:aggregate>
     <map:serialize type="xhtml" />
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="block1">
       <map:generate src="block1.xml" />
       <map:transform src="block1.xsl" />
       <map:serialize type="xml" />
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="block2">
       <map:generate src="block2.xml" />
       <map:transform src="block2.xsl" />
       <map:serialize type="xml" />
</map:match>
Thank you for your reply. I need to aggregate fragments after the transformation. The examples are very useful but they show how to aggregate the xml docs into one then transforming them. For example, if I have two separate blocks, each of them generates html page, I need to put them in one single page after the html is generated. Is this possible?

Alessandro Vincelli wrote:
You can use <map:aggregate>[1] there are some example on cocoon.zones.apache.org[2]
Bye
Alessandro

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html
[2] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/core/aggregation/
Hello:
I am wondering if there's a tutorial or example that shows how to aggregate multiple fragments into one page. I have few blocks, each of them generates part of the web page. I need to put the results into one single page. is this possible ? How? is there any tutorials or examples ?