Hi,

stupid as things are, I can not access external resource which are outside of my cocoon block in the web-inf directory.

WEB-INF/
 classes/
   1.jpg
   2.jpg

I want to access them by map:read in my sitemap by the default pipeline for external resources. When I leave the resources in the block in resources/external/ everything works. When I put them into the given directory above, or when I change the src attribute of the map:read, nothing works anymore.

In the next step I moved the files into the given WEB-INF directory and tried to change the src attribute of the map:read into:

file:///C:/...../classes/{1}
resource://{1}
context://WEB_INF/classes/{1}
../../../classes/{1}

The only thing which works is the default setting, and default placement for the resources.

Has somebody a quick hint?

cheers
Johannes