Andre Thenot wrote:
On Jun 28, 2008, at 14:15, Benjamin Boksa wrote:

when trying to follow the part "Creating a parent pom" in the "Deploying a Cocoon application" tutorial [1] I get the following error:
<snip/>
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war': Unable to find the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war' in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin' Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository: org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war.

I've been getting the same error too. I was wondering if the 2.0.2 version of maven-war-plugin was to blame so I tried changing the version to 2.0.1 in my webapp block but I noticed the message still refers to 2.0.2 despite running `mvn clean`. So either I'm not correctly cleaning my project or something else is including org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war. Mysterious...

Has anybody else successfully set up a parent POM for their cocoon project so that a single `mvn install` builds all the blocks and deploys a war in one step? I can write a Makefile but I'm trying to learn how to do things The Maven Way.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

A.

Just for the record, I get the same error.
(On a windows XP box, version 5.1;
                         java version 1.6.0_06;
                        maven 2.0.9 )