Reinhard Pötz wrote:
<snip>

Ken, is there any problem left? (Not sure after reading your mail ;-) ).

Yes, the original problem remains (entirely). __I__ am doing all the work of recompiling, not RCL.
Its meant to be automatic, and 'rapid' with RCL.

Also, it does not pick up edits to the Spring configuration file, which Grzegorz Kossakowski demonstrated in his screencast. I have not found any way of achieving this apart from a complete 'clean compile jetty:run'
which is largely what RCL is supposed to get around.