I'm trying to pass the parameters from the database to the repeater in the
form.

var repeater=form.getChild("test");

                for (var i = 0; i < comp_in_composition.size(); i++) {

                               var row = repeater.getRow(i);

                               var type = row.getChild("type");

                               var amount = row.getChild("amount");

                               var select = row.getChild("select");

type.setValue(comp_in_composition.get(i).get("type"));

amount.setValue(comp_in_composition.get(i).get("amount"));

                               select.setValue(false);

                }

But, I've got an exception:  java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1,
Size: 1

What's the problem? How to pass this params to the form repeater?