Hi Cocoon gurus,

I ran across the new(er) Jetty plugin for Eclipse:

        http://code.google.com/p/run-jetty-run/wiki/GettingStarted

and it looked like a better way to debug Cocoon than using the moribund Jetty Launcher plugin as described here:

        http://cocoon.apache.org/1301_1_1.html

I fired it up, and got this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/ servlet/http/HttpServletRequest
        at runjettyrun.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:60)

So I'm missing something here, any ideas?

Debugging using Jetty Launcher actually did work fine... but it'd be nice to be able to get debugging w/ "Run Jetty Run" to work.

thx-a-lot,
—ml—