Reinhard Pötz wrote:
Ken Starks wrote:
Lehtonen, Mika wrote:
Hello all,

maybe you should have beginners list as for questions/problems like mine. :-[

<snip>

A beginners' list doesn't seem a good idea to me, for two reasons:
1. The experts might not take it as seriously, and their contributions are vital.
 2. The current list doesn't have enough traffic to justify splitting.

If you think the list _does_ already have too much traffic, I would suggest cutting
out the auto-generated messages from Daisy.

What "auto-generated messages" by Daisy are you referring to? The Daisy notifications are sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], or do I miss something?

Ah! ( and sorry ! )

I must be subscribed to the docs list. It will be my newsreader filters that sends them to the same folder
on my machine as cocoon users. obviously I forgot I did that.