Hello.

The machinimatrix team (creative designers) and me (creative? developer)
have
created a first video tutorial for cocoon-2.2 installation.
The tutorial can be found at

   http://blog.machinimatrix.org/2008/08/17/cocoon-22-installation-tutorial/

This is a proof of concept study. If we see interest in such kind of
contribution,
we will continue enhancing the video content and create more video tutorials
in
the same mannor, as we further investigate on cocoon.

If this work is appreciated, please feel free to link to this video.

And of course i am absolutely interested in any kind of feedback, including
critics,
enhancement proposals and pointers to badly descriptions or even wrong
passages
in the video. But of course i appreciate any positive feedback too ;-)

thanks for your attention.
regards, hussayn