Hello Steve

Have you defined a mime-type for the zip-serializer?
If not, try adding the attribute mime-type="application/zip" to either
<map:serialize type="zip"/> in your pipeline or to the <map:serializer
name="zip"/> in map:components.

Jasha Joachimsthal

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646