Hi JLEO,

the 'request-attr' component is an input module. See [1] for more information. You should be able to read POST request attributes with it as well. What doesn't work?

[1]http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/RequestAttributeModule.html

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn

JLe wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have a form in HTML:
        <head>
        </head>
                <form method="GET" action="matchme/edit" name="GroupOfParts">
                        <input value="anything1" name="GroupOfParts"
type="radio">anything1<br>
                        <input value="thing1" name="GroupOfParts" type="radio">track
1<br>
                        <input value="thing2 " name="GroupOfParts" type="radio">track
2<br>
                        <input value="Edit" type="submit">
                </form>

and I match this in the sitemap:

<map:match pattern="matchme/edit">
        <map:parameter name="GroupOfParts" value="{request-attr:GroupOfParts}"/>

        <map:call function="edit"/>
</map:match>
Components. It this a SELECTOR?

<map:selector name="set-request-attr"
src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.RequestAttributeSelector"/>

did not work, is this request-attr thing the RequestAttributeSelector?

Or is there another way of reading a POST parameter in the Sitemap?

Regards, JLEO