> David Legg wrote:
>>
>> Hi Yosauron,
>>
>>> I've updated to rev. 690861 and I've still gotten the same tests errors.
>>> Could anyone help me?
>>> Which revision do i have to download to compile cocoon successfully?
>>>

>> I can confirm that on my windows XP system I updated my copy of the
>> Cocoontrunk to revision 691183 (the latest version) and then ran:
>>
>>   mvn install -P allblocks
>>
>> 23 minutes and 21 seconds later it had built everything with no failures.
>>
>> I think you will have more success if you use subversion to get the
>> latest release and try again.  The revision you quoted is about 300
>> revisions old.
>>
>> At the beginning of this email thread we quickly established that trying
>> to build without running the tests causes a problem.  This is why I used
>> the command above to build it (build.sh does something similar inside
>> but only if you give it the 'build' parameter) .  Don't try disabling
>> the tests with the maven.test.skip flag.
>>
>> Regards,
>> David Legg

I've followed these step:

% rm -R ~/.m2
% svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cocoon-2.2.0-691183
% cd cocoon-2.2.0-691183
% mvn install -P allblocks

And I got the same tests errors :S.

I'm behind a proxy, could be this the source of the problem?

Best Regards!
Thanks a lot.