Robert La Ferla schrieb:
Anyone using Cocoon with GWT? How can you pass information from an XSP to GWT and vice versa?

I guess with GWT you mean Google Web Toolkit, right? If so, I don't think this has anything to do with Cocoon or XSP in particular, but rather that you need to define some "protocol/format" between your GWT client app and your Cocoon server app.

This can be very simple, for example

GET /my-data.xml

POST
 Some XML

and then implement this. As an example you might want to take a look at

https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/contributions/ajax-components/src/access-policy-editor

U: anonymous, P: anonymous

HTH

Michael