Hi,

Try ".\build.bat war"

Also, if you use ".\build.bat -projecthelp" you will get a list of build targets you may use.

More info here:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/index.html

Cheers,

Robin

On 13 Oct 2008, at 11:29, arj123 wrote:

Hi All,
I downloaded Cocoon 2.1.11.
I want to use it with Tomcat.
For that I need to build war file.
I built cocoon using build.bat in windows.
But it did not create war.

I tried to create war using 'ant war' but it gives error -
NoClassDefFound - XPathAPI

Can anybody please tell me how can I create a war?

I am using jdk 1.5.0_12 and tomcat 5.5.23

Thanks