I am now getting somewhat confused (as Johannes), as to what you intend to accomplish. From you last email, I don't see anything like accessing your session attribute in your Java class. You now accessing the form widget, which is not the same as accessing the session object. You need to get to the Session (HttpSession) first to access the requested attribute, which is not what you do now.

asif_zzz wrote:
Hi Andre,

You are right.

I can able to get the session object in flow.js
like this

cocoon.session.getAttribute("key");

And i tried with form object,which i got in java bean class

final Form form=event.getSourceWidget().getForm();
String test=form.getAttribute("key").toString();

What is the life time of this form attribute??

Regards,
Aashik.

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
   the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]