Today I tried to deploy a Cocoon 2.2 app which is nothing more than a simple
transform-processor on top of an existing webservice. It has been running
fine on Tomcat on our Test-environment. Today I moved the app to an
identical Production-environment. It first performed poor, than gave me an
internal server error every other request and finally it refused to work at
all. It's the exact same war-file I'm deploying it's the same VM, same
version of Tomcat.
The log-file mentions faillure to load net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl,
but I haven't configured my project to use Saxon anywhere. I thought it then
would use Xalan by default, right?
Does anybody have any clue what can be the problem?

TIA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20134205/problem.log problem.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20134205/sitemap.xmap sitemap.xmap