Hi,

In the default sitemap generated with the block archetype there is a pipeline as follows:

<map:pipeline id="internal-resource" internal-only="true">
<!-- Put matchers for internal (accessible only to Cocoon blocks) resources here More details: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs- site-main/g2/1345.html -->
      <map:match pattern="resource/internal/**">
        <map:read src="resource/internal/{1}"/>
      </map:match>
 </map:pipeline>

On the docs page linked to above it states that blocks may have "internal resources that are accessible to other block via servlet: protocol". However, from my tests it seems that internal-only pipelines are still not accessible from other blocks via the servlet protocol. Am I going mad?

How can I make pipelines which are only to be accessed by blocks within my app inaccessible to the world at large?

Cheers,

Robin