Hi;

I am searching someone, who can create a super simple demo application
which involves the authentication block and the database block. And possibly
help
me in a small project (see below at the end of this message). I got a fair
amount of
budget for such a service at my hands.

The key idea of the demo app is:

- authenticate against a user table within a database (userid/password
table)
  using the cocoon authentication-block

- read write access to the database by creating a simple page (no fancy
layout)
  which shows how to retrieve data from the database and how to
create/update
  a record.

- use maven 2 to setup the blocks and webapplication as described in the
  beginers tutyorials on the cocoon-2.2 website.

Ideal would be a working example for "MySQL" and for "MS sqlserver".

Background:

a.) I want to create and publish a super simple demo application for the
cocoon-documentation
b.) I also want to learn, how to work efficiently with cocoon-2.2 but due to
lack of
     time i search someone, who allready knows all of this and is willing to
share his/her
     knowledge.
c.) Based on the demo above i want to develop a simple fully working web
application.

For c.) i possibly can offer a short time project in the order of 3 days
maximum, while i suspect, the
whole application backend would be doable in about one day or so. (All
datbase access would
go through allready existing stored procedures)

so, if anyone is interested and has time NOW, please tell me. In case you
are interested, you
can send me a private message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks for any response

regards, hussayn