Hi, mark; thanks fo your response.

To answer your question: I want to use the MySQL drivers for development,
but the final production application shall run with MS sqlserver.

So from your remark what shall i conclude ?
I have to add a class loader of my own ?
no, probably not. cocoon will provide one ...
hmm. just place the driver anywhere into my own block ?
Shall i create a lib submenu under

    src/main/resources/WEB-INF/lib

right within my block sources ? And maven would sort out where to put it
and cocoon will grab from where maven has put it ?
That would make sense to me ...
But probably the truth is different ;-)
So which options do i have ?

regards,