HI folks,

I'm trying to write a Cocoon-2.1-based application which I want to be completely portable between Tomcats running on Linux, OSX and Windows. I'm having a problem with the use of slashes and backslashes, especially on Windows, where I've found that some relative paths are expressed with backslashes and some with forward slashes, and the {realpath:/} constant returns a value without a trailing slash (whereas on *nix there seems to always be a trailing slash.

I could solve these problems using Flowscript and XSLT if I could determine what host OS Cocoon is running on. However, I can't find a way to do that in the sitemap. There's the HostSelector, which tells me the domain of the host; and there's the BrowserSelector, which tells me the connecting client's browser; but there's no way I can find to discover what operating system Cocoon is running on.

Does anyone know a way to do this, preferably directly in the sitemap?

All help appreciated,
Martin