Hi Robby,
Cocoon is about keeping your application model in XML and then transforming
this document model using Java components. It looks like you want to use it
the other way around. That is to say, you would get further with Cocoon if
you intend to transform Product XML elements to XHTML. Reading your
requirement it seems to me that you don't need your Java Product object as
you just need to use the File Generator to read your Product XML and then
you use this to transform to XHTML. If you need to add to the Product XML
you might need to employ some other Transformer or Pipeline but try and
forget about your Product Java object as it seems to be superfluous.

Hope this helps,

Warrell