Hi,

I use a cocoon calendar generator in many pages of my cocoon application. It's fast, easy and doesn't need javascript code to run (accessibility).

Byes

Gintare Ragaisiene escribió:
Hello,

    I need to have date picker calendar with action on clicking date in my
site. I know, cocoon has such date widget with popup calendar, but I need
calendar on my <div></div>, not popup. So I consider several ways to
implement such calendar:
1) Use cocoon Calendar generator + dojo ajax:partialLink updater;
2) dojo.

Maybe is there ease way or has anybody already tested code for this? I think
it should be very well known issue for cocoon users...

Thank you for help,
Gintare

Carlos Martínez Peña
Centre de Tecnologies de la Informació