Hi,

your css file will be requested as a browser request, so you will have to make sure you have a matcher in your sitemap that handles this request.

What did not work when you tried that?

Regards,

Jeroen

Yet another person wrote:
I've been trying to use a css stylesheet in my xsl transformation but It doesn't come through.

It seems cocoon doesn't understand relative paths nor does it understand resource/internal/stylesheets/file.css or any other link i've tried.

I even made a pipeline to match the css from my sitemap but that didn't work either.

It's probably something silly but I can't seem to find it - any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!