Yup, that would of course work, only problem is that the graph being painted
on to a batik SVG image I have no clue at all on how to pass the URL through
on the other side, where indeed I could use the XSLT transformer to make the
links clickable, but maybe that's more fit in the jgraph mailing list :-)
--
Christian Decker
Software Architect