Hi.
I`m new to Cocoon and I want to use this framework with eXist xml db which is installed locally. In section 3. Cocoon Sitemap Configuration on eXist home page (http://demo.exist-db.org/exist/configuration.xml) I found some information about defining XML:DB driver as a pseudo-protocol in Cocoon`s configuration file :

In eXist, pseudo-protocols are configured in Cocoon's main configuration file WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf. To make use of these protocols, simply specify the correct database driver class, as in the following example:

<source-handler logger="core.source-handler">
<protocol class="org.apache.cocoon.components.source.XMLDBSourceFactory"
     name="xmldb">
     <driver class="org.exist.xmldb.DatabaseImpl" type="exist"/>
     </protocol>
</source-handler>

I don`t have cocoon.xconf in WEB-INF directory, so I don`t know where should I put this code. I read that there is no global cocoon.xconf in Cocoon 2.2 because each block has it`s own configuration file.

Could you give me some advice how to configure Cocoon to work with eXist ?

Regards,
Tomek

Ps: Sorry for poor english.