Hi,

For high performance search I would recommend you Apache Solr.

Regards,

André

Le 07/09/2009 15:54, > Robby Pelssers (par Internet, dépôt users-return-97968-andre.davignon=developpement-durable.gouv...@cocoon.apache.org) a écrit :
Hi all,

I have following use case. The customer has an xml repository which is nothing more then a directory on filesystem which contains subdirectories containing one or more xml files. They now want to query those xml files on some predefined criteria which might change over time…

I’m looking for a solution which results in high performance search and some things that came to my mind was

· extracting information and storing them in a database (e.g. HSQLDB)
·         using lucene

Is there somewhere detailed documentation available on using these? And what would you recommend for my use case?

I already found some stuff but no real quick-start material.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/xmlsearching.html

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/hsqldb-client/1.0/

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/hsqldb-server/1.0/

Thx in advance,