True… the same here… but if I had no prior maven knowledge this might be a bit
trickier to spot.  I guess it’s time to have that documentation published
again… HINT HINT.

Robby

From: Dominic Mitchell [mailto:d...@happygiraffe.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:30 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: problems with "Getting Started" 2.2 [was: Starting out with Cocoon
2.2]

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Steven D. Majewski <sd...@virginia.edu> wrote:

        Thank You!!

        Both "1.0.0" and "1.0-SNAPSHOT" are mismatched in the documentation.
        I was following the instructions a little too exactly!

        I wondered about this mismatch at the time, but I thought that
        perhaps "SNAPSHOT" was a keyword directive of some sort
        ( like HEAD or PREV in subversion ) so I went ahead and blindly
        follower the directions.

        I was continuing to the myCocoonWebApp and was hitting the same
        complaint from maven. After setting all of the dependencies to
        use "1.0.0" , that also now works.

Doh.  This was something that I implicitly corrected when I did it, because I'm
used to maven.  Sorry I didn't spot it for you!

-Dom