Jos Snellings wrote:
> You mean this would yield the better versions?
> Yes I have the cocoon trunk from alpha-2 level, and they were converted
> to eclipse projects.
> You mean if I build this together the result might be far better?

It might be that you run into a problem that was solved with one of the
current versions
cocoon-jnet/cocoon-servlet-service-impl/cocoon-spring-configurator .

> OK, I will do that.
>
> By the way, when is the beta coming about? Now I need it.

I'm almost there to create the release artifacts for alpha-2 - there is
only one issue left.

Reinhard

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org