Hi Job,

Thanks for the feedbacks.

I've now found the README.txt so am trying to:

./build.sh clean install

but keep getting:

"The system is out of resources.
Consult the following stack trace for details.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

I've tried:

MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2048m"

But still out of heap space. Surely this should be enough?

Ideas anybody?????

Peter.