Hello !

I have a strange observation to share:
"when multiple javascripts are included in an XSLT transformation, to
land in the <head> of an html page, it is observed that some are never
fetched, by FireFox 3.5.5 (Ubuntu)."

I clarify: exerpt 1: from sitemap, pipeline for static resources:
 <map:pipeline type="async-caching">
      <map:match pattern="images/{name}.jpg">
       <map:read src="presentation/images/{map:name}.jpg"
mime-type="image/jpeg" />
      </map:match>
       <map:match pattern="images/{name}.gif">
        <map:read src="presentation/images/{map:name}.gif"
mime-type="image/gif" />
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="css/{name}.css">
       <map:read src="presentation/style/{map:name}.css"
mime-type="text/css" />
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="css/images/{name}">
       <map:read src="presentation/style/images/{map:name}"
mime-type="image/png" />
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="js/{name}.js">
        <map:read src="presentation/javascript/{map:name}.js" />
      </map:match>

<xsl:template match="/">
<head>
    <title> Herein Thesaurus </title>

   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/thesaurus/css/herein.css"/>
   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/thesaurus/css/jquery_treeview.css"/>

        <script type="text/javascript"
src="/thesaurus/js/jquery.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript"
src="/thesaurus/js/jquery_cookie.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript"
src="/thesaurus/js/jquery_treeview.js"></script>

   <script type="text/javascript"
src="/thesaurus/js/thesaurus.js"></script>

   <script type="text/javascript">

                $(function() {
                        $("#tree").treeview({
                                collapsed: true,
                                animated: "medium",
                                control:"#sidetreecontrol",
                                persist: "location"
                        });
                })

        </script>
</head>
I detailed the log to debug level for the cocoon output, and, to my
amazement, I find that the pipeline does not react at all: javascripts
jquery_treeview and jquery_cookie are never fetched.

Observation: when I place the same html under the form of a static html
page, all the scripts are nicely fetched.

What could be the cause of this - admittedly strange - phenomenon?
Anybody observed a similar test case?

Reinhard, as you make heavy use of rich client javascripting, do you
know about this?
Am I overlooking something essential?
I see no reason why the result of a xslt transformation would behave
different, so obviously I am.

Kind regards,
Jos