Thomas Markus wrote:
> i missed the aop part
>
> it would be great to move all servlet independent parts outside of
> cocoon-servlet (CallStack ...), maybe to cocoon-pipeline
>
> currently i cant use cocoon-servlet as dependency (and dont want).

> bean with name
> 'org.apache.cocoon.blockdeployment.BlockContextURLStreamHandlerFactory'
> defined in class path resource
> [META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-blockdeployment-protocol.xml]:
> Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
> java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
> cannot be cast to org.springframework.web.context.WebApplicationContext
>
> i try to run a sitemap inside a junit test without any servlet specific
> parts. this works fine without coocon-servlet. after copying CallFrame,
> CallStack, MimeTypeCollector and spring config (ugly i know) mimetype is ok.

I refactored all *Collector aspects and merged them into
o.a.c.servlet.collector.ResponseHeaderCollector. This collector uses
data store that implements o.a.c.servlet.collector.CollectorDataStore
and provided two implementations: one uses a thread local the other the
CallStack of the ServletService framework.

This means that the ResponseHeaderCollector doesn't have a dependency on
the SSF or the Servlet API any longer.

The last step would be moving it into cocoon-sitemap but I have to find
a way to ensure that there is no other class in cocoon-sitemap that
depends on it. Alternatively I could create an own module but it seems
odd to me doing this for a single class.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org