From: Anish [mailto:anish.s...@techblue.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3:27 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with <i:include>

        Can you elaborate your use case by attaching small xml snippets?
From
        what I understand you have some
        Xml snippet containing an include tag.

Robby my pipeline and XSLT are like:
(Please correct if I 'm wrong)

My sitemap/pipeline:
<map:match pattern="root/sub/mypattern.html">
  <map:generate src="somefile.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="myxslt.xsl">
  <map:transform type="include">
        <map:parameter name="recursive" value="false"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

My XSLT (myxslt.xsl):

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform>
  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"; <http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml>
  xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
<http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml>
  xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0";
<http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0>

        <xsl:template match="/">
               Some test data
               <i:include src="cocoon://root/sub/mypattern.html"/>

        </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

The output I want is:

###############
Some test data
Some test data
###############

String "Some test data" for two times. One is from XSLT (first  call)
and another one is from first include. I agree that I can use different
pipeline but I need to use it with:

<map:parameter name="recursive" value="false"/>

Please suggest.

TIA

Robby Pelssers wrote:

By the way.. I think the design of your pipelines is bad after giving it
some more thought.

If you don't want recursive inclusion... you might consider configuring
a new pipeline which does not contain the <i:include> tag at all... you
could filter them out of the result by adding a filter.xslt instead of
rewriting them to another namespace.

And if you did want recursive inclusion... then you should add the
include transformer as last step in the 2nd pipeline.

<map:match pattern="root/sub/mypattern.html">
  <map:generate src="somefile.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="include"/>   --> by adding the include on
sub-level you prevent recursive inclusion
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Cheers,
Robby