Hi Joe,

well, I don't have a replayable scenario yet (f.i. testcase), but it seems
that the exception comes after heavy use of cocoon pages within our
application.
I suspect that cocoon:/ protocol usage AND/OR  inheritence of sitemap
calling (we "extend" cocoon-forms block to override specific resources)
might be the root of problem. But that is only a guess...

We are using latest trunk versions of servlet-service-framework and jnet
subprojects.  I know that Grek made some changes in cocoon servlet service
framework in summer 2009, which went into the 1.2 release, which we are
using (since then no changes have been comitted).

The problems reported here (exact same problem we have)

http://jira.dspace.org/jira/browse/DS-253?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel
suspects that some classes within SSF are not threadsafe?

best regards,
Gabriel