Well,

I know for sure the switch works fine in cocoon2.2.  Might not be implemented
properly in an older version of Rhino?

Anyway...

What happens if you use this snippet??  It should at least print something to
your console.

     var cmd = cocoon.request.get("Cmd");
     print("cmd='" + cmd = "'");

     switch (cmd) {
        case "Open":
            {
                print("Command is Open");
                break;
            }
        case "Create Model":
            {
                print("Command is Create Model");
                break;
            }
       Case default:
            {
                print("Command did not match any of the above");
                break;
            }
     }

Kind regards,