On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:13:28 +0000 (UTC), L Duperval
<laurent.duper...@videotron.com> wrote:
> Florent André <florent.andre-dev <at> 4sengines.com> writes:
>>

> Is there a directory event pipeline? Something that watches changes in a
> directory and reacts accordingly?

You have the directory generator [2] that list the content of a directory.

One idea : You can set up a cron for fire the directory generator, and
filter generator's results in an xslt with a lastVisiting parameter.

>> Sure you can use xalan (default one) and saxon [1], don't know about
>> Oracle.
>>
>> [1]In cocoon 2.1.x, you have to :
>
> Thanks. I suppose it'll be similar in concept for 2.2 (which is what we
may
> end
> up using).

Yep, 2.2 is just a 2.1 with maven capabilities (maybe some code changes,
but little).

Welcome in cocoon ! :)

[2] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/directory-generator.html