Hi.
I have form with multivaluefield widget. Definition is as follows:

<fd:multivaluefield id="questionsLectures">
           <fd:label>Lectures: </fd:label>
           <fd:datatype base="string"/>

<fd:selection-list type="flow-jxpath" list-path="lectures" value-path="value" label-path="label"/>

           <fd:on-value-changed>
               <javascript>
                   var form = event.source.form;

var console = cocoon.createObject(Packages.pl.com.piechowicz.PeoxProject.ConsoleUtil);
                    console.println('Value changed in questions');

               </javascript>

           </fd:on-value-changed>
</fd:multivaluefield>

I`m using "double-listbox" styling and I would like to handle value-change event, but when I move an item between lists event handler fires only first time. I see no errors in jetty console or js console in browser. When I changed styling to "checkbox" value-change event doesn`t fire.

Any ideas ?

Regards,
Tomek Piechowicz