Hi,

I've got a (maybe rather simple) problem, but somehow the
exectute()-method isn't going to be invoked. I can see, that my
generator is, because I simply created a static-Block with a sysout
statement.

But

  /**
   * {...@inheritdoc}
   */
  public void execute() {
    try {
      System.out.println("blaaaaaa");

"blaaaaaa" isn't printed on STDOUT :-/ (Jap, I know, I'll use the logger
for further debugging ;-)

Do you have any idea? The "definition" of the class is:

public class SAXGenerator extends AbstractSAXGenerator implements
CachingPipelineComponent

greetings,
Johannes

p.s.: I wonder why you have abstract classes which define nothing at all
like AbstractSAXGenerator and AbstractSAXPipelineComponent.