Hi Sumit,

If I understand your story well, you are facing a rapid publication
problem. The marketing department delivers data not in XML format.
I do not see directy a great added value in bringing cocoon in the
scheme.

My suggestion is to check out some web content management productivity
tool. Consider:
        - Drupal
        - Joomla

With wich you could address the marketing department questions sweetly.

Some other people in this group may have other/better/pure java
suggestions.

Cheers,
Jos