Hi all,

I have a flowscript function where I need to load another script lazy because
it get's generated on the fly...

But my first impression is that Cocoon tries to cache a script when it has been
loaded the first time and even worse... I think cocoon already tries to preload
scripts (when using cocoon.load) on startup which it can't for this use case
since no request parameters are present.

var id = cocoon.request.id;
var state = cocoon.request.state;
var uri = 'product/topics/' + id + "/" + state;  // E.g.
product/topics/PH3330L/released  -> this pipeline should JSON on the fly

cocoon.load(uri);

Will this approach work or am I gonna run into big troubles?

Thx in advance,
Robby Pelssers