On 30 June 2010 10:14, Robby Pelssers <robby.pelss...@ciber.com> wrote:

>  One question:
>

> Yesterday I downloaded the sources from
> cocoon/tags/cocoon-2.2/cocoon-sitemap-impl/cocoon-sitemap/impl-1.0.0.  Next
> I made the necessary code change and installed the artifact in my local
> maven repo.
>

> But this does not ensure unfortunately that my colleague(s) use the same
> patched artifact.  What would be the best way forward for me in this case
> since you only applied the patch to trunk which is a snapshot version.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Robby

The quickest way is to deploy it to your local Maven repository with the SVN
revision number in the name of the jar. The best way is to get it released
but that may take some time.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimst...@onehippo.com - ja...@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, suite B, Petaluma CA 94952 +1
(707) 7734646