From: Gaurav Kalia [mailto:gaurav.ka...@techblue.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:02 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem using XSP pages

Hi Shweta

Please make sure that you are following the correct hierarchy when
describing a new generator in sitemap.xmap.

For example:

<map:components>

<map:generators default="file">

<map:generator name="serverpages"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator"/>

</map:generators>

</map:components>

Thanks
Gaurav
On Tuesday 07 September 2010 06:46 PM, Shweta Singhai wrote:
> I put that line in<map:components>  tag, and put the<map:components>  tag
> after<map:sitemap>  tag in sitemap.xmap file.
>
> But aganin its giving error:(  Error is:
>
> HTTP ERROR: 500
>
> Unable to read Avalon configuration from 'sitemap.xmap'.; nested exception
> is org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Unknown

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/sweta/LOCALS~1/Temp/Jetty_0_0_0_0_8888_webapp____4s5m8/b