Van: Fawzib Rojas [mailto:f_ro...@spectron-msim.com]
Verzonden: wo 3-11-2010 13:29
Aan: users@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Cocoon 2.2 block+sitemap question

I have a webapp (war) that we use at our company it has a few blocks
(let say block-a to block-d), I want to install that war at our clients
but they should not have block-b. The simplest option would be just
remove that block and serve a simple document if its not found. The
other option is have 2 projects one for us one for clients which seems
extra work since the only difference is:

a) block-b not included
b) change a matcher in block-a sitemap from this:

<map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="document">
     <map:generate src="servlet:block-b:/document" />
     <map:serialize type="xml" />
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

to this:

<map:pipeline>

   <map:match pattern="document">
     <map:generate type="file" src="block-a-resources/document.xml" />
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>