Thomas,

as far as I now, cocoon 2.2 will not work with Spring 3. Another person on this email list did work on the same issue and he (they) had to write a lot of additional code to get it to work. I also would like to see that an update of cocoon 2.2 becomes available that works well with recent versions of the various libraries, including Spring. I am sure there are others.

Somebody:

In general, what is the current situation of cocoon 2.2 and cocoon 3? As far as I can see, the further development of cocoon stopped completely. Hopefully, somebody, preferable one of the developers, can shed some light on the situation.

best,
André