On 02/19/2011 06:52 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:
For all I know you're using the forEach incorrect.

<jx:forEach select="#{$cocoon/parameters/initSources}" varStatus="status">
   <jx:out value="#{$status/current}"/>
</jx:forEach>

This is perfectly correct, straight from the documentation, but in JXPath syntax, which is slightly different than Jexl. I guess it has only worked because of the different semantics of the expression.

varStatus contains the status variable, which can be used to access various iteration parameters regardless of which syntax you use.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/template/1.0/1391_1_1.html

See forEach.

--
Peter