We have not developed such a class, but have sometimes wished we had one. E.g. we take XML as input, and need a PDF as output.

Lars

On 7/15/2011 1:46 PM, insigh...@gmail.com wrote:
Jasha,

I'm including the charts in a fo2pdf serializer, using cinclude transformer to get the chart.

I thought of using a modified fragment extractor transformer, but I'd still need to serialize the returned image at the end of the fe pipeline.

Beyond this example, has anyone developed a class for these kind of rest/post instances -- where someone posts form info to a rest service that returns a binary data file (image, mp3, etc)?

Thanks for your help,

Dan