Hi,

I am dealing with the following. An extremely useful Java class provides a static method for completing a particular task, like

class Useful {
  private Useful() {}

  public static void someMethod(String arg1, String arg2)
  {
  }

}

In flow, I do something like

var arg1 = "test1";
var arg2 = "test2";
Packages.com.foo.bar.Useful.someMethod(arg1, arg2);

The error I get is

Java constructor for "com.foo.bar.Useful.someMethod" with arguments "java.lang.String,java.lang.String" not found.

My question is now. How can I call a static method on a Java class, if at all, in Flowscript. One solution is to make the constructor of the class public (certainly not my preference).

Thanks,

Department of Biochemistry   | Email: andre.juf...@oulu.fi