Hi,

I try to use a property from a file in flowscript. At the moment I have the following code which actually works:

function __getProperty(propertyName) {
    var props = new java.util.Properties();
    props.load(new java.io.FileInputStream("D:\\qsf.properties"));
    var prop = props.getProperty(propertyName);
    return prop;

the problem is the D:\\qsf.properties as this is a fixed dir and I'd like to have it relative to the install-location of coccon.
How could I find out the install location of cocoon?

Important is, that the configuration file should be outside the cocoon application war.

btw: I use cocoon 2.1

thanks Marco