Ah, this is a good tip, will try it out!

thanks
Paul

Click
        to flag this post

by Fawzib Rojas Oct 11, 2011; 03:23pm :: Rate this Message: - Use ratings to moderate (?)

Reply | Print | View Threaded | Show Only this Message

If you run Tomcat from said folder (C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\apache-tomcat-7.0.22\) all u need is to find the current
working directory.

I think System.out.println(new File(".").getAbsolutePath()) will print
the working directory. It will have the "." at the end (at least in
windows), remember to remove it.