Hi, Jagadeesh

We had this problem as well.

There are two different JXTemplateGenerator implementations, and I found that switching from using
this sitemap entry:
<map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.jx" name="jx" pool-max="${jx-generator.pool-max}" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator"/>

to this:
<map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.jx" name="newjx" pool-max="16" src="org.apache.cocoon.template.JXTemplateGenerator">

for our jx pipelines made a difference.

I never found the real cause of the problem, but so far it seems that this has fixed it for us.

Steinar