Try

    var form = new Form("cocoon://registration.mika");

Cheers,
Robby

From: Mika M Lehtonen [mailto:m...@digikartta.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:33 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: pipeline in flowscript

Hi Robby,
"..create form definitions on the fly.."
That is my ultimate goal.

"Any reason why you don't switch to C2.2 or C3?"
Any reason why not continue using C2.1?
This is something I newer understood. Why did the C2.1 were almost abandoned.
As far as I know, it is like 99% ready piece of software with little childhood
diseases. I understand how much clever these new versions can be, especially in
front of the expert eyes. But how much is left from the original idea? And
anyway, the learning curve or the opportunity costs are little too high to
switch into entirely different framework, albeit it would have the same name.
And C3 is all the way too alfa for  production usage.

But if I find Cocoon to be the right framework for our needs, I will do the
switching at some stage. But how long does it take before C3 is in stable
state..

Back to my question, what am I doing wrong?
var form = new Form("registration.mika");  doesn't work
var form = new Form("forms/registration2.xml"); does work

<map:match pattern="registration.mika">
<map:generate src="forms/registration2.xml"/>
 <map:serialize/>
 </map:match>

- mika -