The default generator @type is the XML file generator. So if
cocoon://{1}/tree-expo-get-children returns XML you don't need to specify a
type on the generator.

Robby

From: Patricia Déchandol [mailto:pdechan...@ajlsm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 4:54 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in designing pipelines

Yes, I understood this point I think.
But which the of generator must I call there ? No particular type ?
It may like this ?
Because if it's supposed to work, the error I meet when I use a generator must
be due to something else.

Patricia

Le 23 mars 2012 à 16:04, Robby Pelssers a écrit :

You should not use map:read but map:generate when you want to do further
processing.

              <map:match pattern="*/tree-expo-content">
                           <map:generate
src="cocoon://{1}/tree-expo-get-children"/>
                           <map:transform src="exist/xsl/expotree2html.xsl"/>